It's a boy! It's a girl! Wait, which is it?
Gender reveal parties are all the rage now-a-days and we are here to give you some of our favorite ideas.
1. "Staches or Lashes" - Mix it up and throw a masculine and feminine party that ends with the couple cutting into a cake to reveal blue or pink frosting. You can also do this with cupcakes! Everyone loves a good sweet treat!
2. "Home Run" - Love Baseball? Then this one's for you! For this gender reveal, you can make custom jerseys for you and your family/friends and then on the last inning, have the lucky couple hit a ball that will explode to reveal a pink or blue color. This is super fun and makes for a great photo op!
3. "Pull-String Piñata" - Did someone say confetti? If you're like me, I love a good confetti party and this gender reveal is by far the most popular, for obvious reasons. Put pink or blue confetti in a piñata and pull the string to reveal a fun surprise!
4. "Paint Gun Party" - If you don't mind getting a little messy, this one is an awesome idea. Grab some white clothes and start spraying each other (or have your guests do it) with water guns to reveal either shades of blue or pink. This is perfect for the couple who wants to keep the reveal more intimate, but get some cute pics or videos along the way.
5. "Balloon Box" - This reveal is super easy to do and also very popular among soon-to-be parents. All you need is a cute decorated box and some helium balloons in either pink or blue. Just open the box and surprise!
Finding out you are expecting a new baby boy or girl is such an exciting moment. Whether you want a big reveal or an intimate one, just remember to enjoy everything your new little bundle of joy has to offer.